Glisser socialises presentations. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation.
- We are building a business around event technology that is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’. We’re challenging existing audience response options, but mostly looking to develop market share from the thousands of events that take place with plain old PowerPoint and a clicker.
- In just over two years we’ve built decent brand recognition in the UK event industry, and have won contracts with some big names. We’re looking to hire an experienced business development expert to take this up another notch or five.
- Research businesses and individuals who should be using Glisser (although they may not know it yet!) using a combination of telephone and desk based research methods.
- Work with our marketing and business development team to creatively generate and nurture leads using online marketing, telephone and face-to-face skills
- Help us build up a strong pipeline of interested prospects, and convert them into happy and loyal customers who become advocates of the Glisser brand.
- Listen to our prospective customers, to understand their needs and concerns, and use these to direct the development team in creating a better and better product.
- Support us at trade shows and exhibitions by manning our stands and demo-ing to visitors
- You’re a people person. You like talking to people, are a good listener, and are motivated by helping to make people’s working lives easier.
- You’re well-organised – you love a good spreadsheet and can organise your time and priorities efficiently.
- You’re articulate across a variety of mediums; email, telephone and face to face
- You’re persistent, and once you’ve got your eyes on the prize are like a dog with a metaphorical bone
- You are both self-motivated and a team player. While you are individually driven, creative and talented, you also enjoy being a key person in a bigger group, together racing towards a shared goal.
Package & Perks:
- This is a paid internship position, with potential to move onto a permanent contract where we offer a competitive salary supplemented by an excellent commission package with a good slug of share options, at a company valuation that allows you to get into an ambitious start-up ‘on the first floor’.
- We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
- We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.