Making presentations interactive. Powering real-time audience participation, Q&A, polls & feedback.
Glisser makes presentations interactive. Our goal is to revolutionise the way presentations are made around the world, transforming them from one-directional lectures into two-way conversations with true audience participation.
We are building a business around presentation technology that is simple to set up, easy for audiences to access and understand, and ‘just works’. We’re disrupting existing audience response solutions, but mostly looking to create a market out of the millions of presentations that take place with plain old PowerPoint and a clicker.
We’ve already built decent brand recognition in the UK event industry, and have won contracts with some big names. We’re always looking for great people to take this up another notch or five.
Package & Perks:
• We offer a competitive salary (for a start-up) supplemented by a good slug of share options that allows you to get into an ambitious company ‘on the first floor’.
• We’re not about micro-management – you’ll get a huge amount of control over when and how you work if it helps you deliver results.
• We’re a passionate team who will work hard alongside you, getting our hands dirty, and giving you the freedom to contribute to all areas of the business. We’re really just shaping the company culture, so your personality will help determine the place that you work.
• You’ll get access to experts and mentors as part of Mass Challenge – the largest start-up accelerator on the planet – as well as amazing new offices in Tobacco Dock with 300 other entrepreneurs and creative people, working on cool businesses within a very sociable community.
• We promise, above all, to be nice people to work with.